This is what we had for breakfast on Christmas morning. YUM!
serves 12 ( 5 points + )
- 12 small refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 24 oz. egg beaters ( 3 c. )
- 5 oz. Canadian bacon, chopped
- 1 c. reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 c. part-skim mozzarella, shredded
Arrange biscuits in a 13 x 9 pan coated with cooking spray. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over the biscuits. Bake uncovered at 350 for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.