With temperatures soaring near 90 degrees, this cold salad was the perfect accompaniment to Chicken with Watermelon Salsa!
serves 12 ( about ⅔ c. = 4 points +)
- 1 c. grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 c. frozen corn, thawed
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 T. olive oil
- ⅓ c. chopped, fresh cilantro
- ⅓ c. fresh lime juice
- 1 ( 15 oz) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 ( 15 oz) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 oz) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 diced peeled avocados
Place tomatoes in a large bowl and sprinkle with salt. LEt stand 10 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients and toss to coat.
adapted from "Cooking Light"