Another great Mexican dish!
serves 8 ( 6 points +)
- 1-1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can ( 4 oz) diced green chilies
- 8 oz. reduced-fat cream cheese
- 8 La Tortilla Factory Whole Wheat Tortillas
- 1 c. salsa
- 1 ( 15 oz) can Hormel Turkey Chili Without Beans
- 3/4 c. reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350 and spray a large baking dish with nonstick spray.
Coat a large skillet with nonstick spray. Cook chicken until no longer pink. Let stand 5 minutes, then shred.
Beat cream cheese with green chilies; add chicken and mix.
Fill each tortilla evenly, fold and place seam-side down in the baking dish.
In a saucepan, combine chili and salsa. Heat through. Spoon chili mix over tortillas. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and bake 20 minutes or until heated through. Top with chopped cilantro.