from Taste of Home's "Healthy Cooking" magazine
serves 8 (6 points +)
- 1/2 c. lime juice
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. lemon pepper seasoning
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves ( 6 oz. each)
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 c. diced fresh pineapple
- 2/3 c. cubed avocado
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 T. lime juice
- 1T. cider vinegar
- ¼ c. chopped, fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tsp. salt
In a large ziplock bag, combine the first 5 ingredients. Add chicken, seal and turn to coat. Refrigerate 2 hours.
Coat grill with cooking spray. Cook chicken until juices run clear.
Combine salsa ingredients, cover and refrigerate until serving.