With strawberry season upon us in the midwest, I thought it would be fun to do a "different" recipe using strawberries. This recipe would be great as a light lunch or even as a snack. The combination of the strawberries and ham may sound strange, but it is actually light and fresh tasting!
serves 1 ( 3 points +)
- 1 ( 6 inch) La Tortilla Factory whole wheat tortilla ( or any other 1 point tortilla)
- 1 T. reduced-fat garden vegetable cream cheese
- 1 oz. thinly sliced deli ham
- 2 large strawberries, sliced
- Romaine lettuce, shredded
Spread cream cheese over the tortilla. Top with ham, then berries and lettuce. Roll and cut in half cross-wise.