Serves 4 ( about 1-1/4 c. = 7 points +)
- 3/4 c. uncooked orzo pasta
- 1/4 tsp. grated lemon rind
- 3 T. fresh lemon juice
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. crushed garlic
- 1/4 tsp. honey
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 c. shredded skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 1/2 c. diced English cucumber
- 1/2 c. chopped orange bell pepper
- 1/3 c. sliced green onions
- 1 tsp. dried dill
- 1/2 c. crumbled goat cheese
Cook orzo; drain and rinse with cold water. Place in a large bowl.
While orzo cooks, combine lemon rind and next 6 ingredients ( through pepper), stirring with a whisk. Drizzle juice mixture over orzo; toss to coat.
Add chicken and next 4 ingredients ( through dill), toss to combine. Sprinkle with goat cheese.
adapted from "Cooking Light"