Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Spaghetti Squash with Marinara



Tonight I made a vegetarian meal. This squash was one of the dishes I served along with eggplant rollatini and corn on the cob. Spaghetti squash is especially good served with Marinara sauce.

serves 6 or more ( 1 c. squash =0 points plus + marinara)

2 spaghetti squash, halved and seeded
Your favorite marinara sauce ( add points accordingly)
Parmesan cheese ( optional)

Place squash, cut side down on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400 degrees for 1 hour or until squash is easily shreddable with a fork.
Shred squash and place in a serving dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Serve with Marinara and Parmesan if desired.

1 comment:

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...