Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Nutella Sandwich Cookies



Have you ever tried Nutella? Do you love it? I do~ so when  I saw this recipe for Nutella Sandwich Cookies from the "Radically Simple" cookbook by Rozanne Gold, I knew I had to try them.
With only four ingredients, you cannot get a much simpler recipe. These would be cute on a Christmas cookie platter.


Makes 18 ( 4 points + )



  • 13 oz. jar of Nutella, divided
  • 2 T. butter, softened
  • 1 egg
  • 1-¼ c. self-rising flour

Preheat oven to 375 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with nonstick spray.


Beat ¾ c. Nutella, butter and egg until combined. Gradually add flour and mix until wet. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead until combined. Roll dough into 18 equal sized balls. Place on baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes or until firm. Cool for 10 minutes. Using a serrated knife, cut each cookie in half horizontally. Spread bottom half with about 1 tsp. Nutella. Replace tops, pressing lightly.

2 comments:

  1. What a neat way to use Nutella! I love the stuff but you can only have crepes so often. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We made these yesterday for a party, and they rapidly disappeared. They were so tasty, but I must say cutting the cookies in half without them falling apart was a bit tricky!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...