This quick, filling and delicious recipe is sure to go in the Mexican food favorites!
serves 8 ( 9 points +)
- 1 c. cooked, shredded boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 can black beans ( 15 oz) drained and rinsed
- 1 c. diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 c. finely chopped onion
- 1/4 c. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1-1/2 c. cooked rice
- 2 T. lime juice
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 8 oz. Velveeta Mexican cheese, grated ( about 2 c.)
- 8 burrito sized flour tortillas ( 4 points each or less)
In a medium bowl, stir all ingredients together until blended.
Spoon mixture evenly down the center of each tortilla. Fold in sides and roll.
Coat burritos with nonstick spray. Place four burritos, seam side down on a griddle or skillet over medium heat. Cook until golden brown on one side. Flip and cook until the other side is golden brown. Remove and keep warm. Repeat with remaining burritos.