Light and fresh tasting!
serves 4 ( 1 chicken breast half and 1 c. pasta mixture = 10 points +)
- 6 oz. uncooked rainbow rotini
- 2 roasted red peppers ( packed in water), diced
- 3 oz. ( 3/4 c.) fresh mozzarella pearls or fresh mozzarella, diced
- 2 T. olive oil
- 2 tsp. white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. crushed garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 c. fresh spinach
- 4 ( 4 oz.) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
Cook pasta in boiling water until al dente. Stir in spinach and let wilt; Drain.
Meanwhile, whisk together oil, vinegar and garlic; set aside.
Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Cook chicken until juices run clear. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
Place diced peppers, pasta mixture and mozzarella in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Toss with olive oil mixture.
Serve pasta topped with chicken.