Friday, October 3, 2014

Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes



You are going to LOVE these little treats! I first saw this recipe on the "Krazycouponlady" and thought I would give them a try. I tweaked them ever so slightly... just to make them even more points friendly. I also got 16 cupcakes out of one recipe.

Makes 16 ( 1 cupcake with 1 T. Cool Whip Free = 2 points +)


  • 1 ( 15 oz) can pumpkin 
  • 1/2 c. sugar
  • 1/4 c. brown sugar
  • 1/2 c. egg beaters
  • 1 tsp. vanilla
  • 3/4 c. ( 2%) evaporated milk
  • 2/3 c. flour
  • 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
  • 1/4 tsp. salt
  • 1/4 tsp. baking powder
  • 1/4 tsp. baking soda
  • 16 T. Cool Whip Free


Preheat oven to 350 and line with silicone liners or foil liners sprayed with nonstick spray. If you are not using liners, spray your pan with nonstick spray.

Mix the pumpkin with the next 5 ingredients ( through evap. milk).
Combine flour with next 4 ingredients ( through baking soda). Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture and mix until blended and smooth.

Fill each muffin cup 2/3  full. Bake 20 minutes and let cool 20 minutes. Remove cupcakes from pan and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes. Top with Cool Whip Free.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Nice site thanks for sharing. Would it be okay to contact you through your email? Please email me back.
    Thanks!
    Randy
    randydavis387 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is looking repository of food and found here every kind of food. it looks beautiful and superb in taste. share more recipe with better information. restaurant near venkateshwar college

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...