This is a fun twist on traditional antipasto salad. These would be great to serve as a holiday party appetizer too!
serves 16 ( 2 points+)
- 9 oz. refrigerated cheese tortellini
- ½ c. balsamic vinegar
- ¼ c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp. dried basil
- 2 T. Dijon mustard
- 1 T. olive oil
- 2 tsp. honey
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 1 can (14 oz. ) artichoke hearts packed in water, quartered
- grape tomatoes
- ½ green pepper, cut into 1" pieces
- ½ red bell pepper, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 can pitted black olives, drained
- ¼ lb. thinly sliced deli ham, cut into strips
- 8 slices hard salami, halved
In a large pot, boil tortellini until pasta rises to the top of the water. Drain and rinse in cold water.
In a large gallon sized ziplock bag, combine the next 7 ingredients ( through pepper). Add tortellini, artichokes, tomatoes, peppers, olives and ham. Do not marinate the salami. Seal and turn to coat. Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
Thread each kabob with artichokes, tomatoes, peppers, olives, ham, tortellini, and salami.
Discard any remaining marinade.