Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Cranberry-Apricot Pork Tenderloin



This is a nice dish for fall, served with mashed potatoes and green beans.


serves 8 ( 5 points + )



  • 2 ( 1 lb.) pork tenderloins
  • 1 c. jellied cranberry sauce
  • ½ c. dried apricots, sliced
  • ½ tsp. cinnamon
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 T. cornstarch
  • 2 tsp orange zest



Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Brown pork on all sides. Place pork in a crock pot.
Whisk together remaining ingredients and pour over pork. Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 hours. Slice and serve with sauce.

2 comments:

  1. This looks amazing and mouth watering. Can't wait to try this recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made this on Sunday and it was terrific! I didn't have an orange handy, so I peeled one of those cute little clementines and minced the peel and added it. This will be made for company, "not just for us."

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...