Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Cranberry-Apricot Pork Tenderloin



This is a nice dish for fall, served with mashed potatoes and green beans.


serves 8 ( 5 points + )



  • 2 ( 1 lb.) pork tenderloins
  • 1 c. jellied cranberry sauce
  • ½ c. dried apricots, sliced
  • ½ tsp. cinnamon
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 T. cornstarch
  • 2 tsp orange zest



Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Brown pork on all sides. Place pork in a crock pot.
Whisk together remaining ingredients and pour over pork. Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 hours. Slice and serve with sauce.

4 comments:

  1. This looks amazing and mouth watering. Can't wait to try this recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made this on Sunday and it was terrific! I didn't have an orange handy, so I peeled one of those cute little clementines and minced the peel and added it. This will be made for company, "not just for us."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious, can't wait to make it again

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my go to recipe for impressing guests. Delicious with baked sweet potatoes.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...