Friday, March 9, 2012

Chinese Barbequed Pork



Give yourself plenty of time to make this recipe. While it is not hard, it does require a good amount of marinating time. You can marinate this anywhere from 6-24 hours.


Serves 4 ( 4 points + )

  • 1lb boneless pork tenderloin
  • 2 T. honey
  • 2 T. hoisin sauce
  • 2 T. white wine or sake
  • 2 tsp. oyster sauce
  • 2 tsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce
  • 1 tsp. Asian dark sesame oil



Prick the tenderloin all over with a fork. Combine remaining ingredients in a large ziplock bag. Add the tenderloin, seal and turn to coat. Refrigerate 6-24 hours, turning every so often.
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spray a rack in a roasting pan with nonstick spray. Place tenderloin on rack, discarding marinade. Bake until desired doneness ( 25-45 minutes)
Let stand for 5 minutes. Slice and serve.

from Weight Watcher's Take Out Cookbook

2 comments:

  1. I made this about a month ago and it was simple and delcious. Right now I am making it for a large group and I know they will love it too.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...