This easy recipe only took about 15 minutes to make! It was delicious!
serves 4 ( about 3/4 c. = 4 points +)
- 12 oz. small baby potatoes, quartered
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1 c. frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 tsp. crushed garlic
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 c. halved grape tomatoes
- 1/3 c. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 oz. ( about 1/4 c. ) shaved Parmesan cheese
Place potatoes in a medium saucepan. Cover with water. Bring to a boil. Boil 10 minutes or until tender; drain.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add olive oil. Add corn and next three ingredients, through crushed pepper flakes. Saute 2 minutes. Add potatoes and tomatoes to pan. Cook 1 minutes. Top with cilantro and cheese.
adapted from "Cooking Light"