Another one for all of the chocolate lovers out there!
serves 9 ( 4 points +)
- 1 c. chocolate wafer crumbs-about 15 cookies ( Nabisco Famous Chocolate Wafers)
- 1 T. sugar
- 2 T. light butter, melted
- 2 packages cook and serve sugar-free chocolate pudding ( small boxes)
- 3-1/2 c. skim milk
- 3 oz. reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 2 c. Cool Whip Free
- 2 T. chopped pecans or walnuts ( optional)
In a small bowl, combine wafer crumbs, sugar and butter. Press into the bottom of an 8" pan coated with cooking spray.
In a saucepan, combine pudding and milk. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Cool slightly.
Spread half of pudding mixture over crust. Stir cream cheese into remaining pudding mixture until smooth. Spread over pudding layer. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Right before serving, Spread with Cool Whip and sprinkle with nuts.