serves 8 ( 2 skewers = 3 points+)
- 3 T. packed brown sugar
- 2 T. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 T. Hoisin sauce
- 2 T. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 T. minced fresh ginger
- 1 tsp. grated lemon zest
- 2 T. fresh lemon juice
- 4 firm, ripe plums, cut into pieces
- 1 pineapple, cored and cut into cubes
- 2 ripe peaches, cut into pieces
- 16 wooden skewers, soaked in water for 1 hour
Prepare grill to medium-high heat. Combine first 7 ingredients in a bowl.
Thread fruit onto skewers and brush with sauce. Grill on a rack coated with nonstick spray for about 5 minutes, turning and basting once, until browned and slightly softened.
Serve fruit on skewers with remaining glaze on the side.
adapted from the cookbook "Enlightened Chocolate"