Anyone who enjoys Mexican food is sure to love this recipe! You will most likely have some of the salsa left over to use with chips if you like.
serves 12 (7 points+)
- 3 T. fresh lime juice
- 3 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ c. onion, chopped
- ½ c. chopped, fresh cilantro
- 1 c. diced avocado
- salt to taste
- 12 ( 6 inch) flour tortillas
- 4 c. shredded rotisserie chicken
- shredded Romaine lettuce
- ¾ c. crumbled queso fresco
Combine the first 7 ingredients in a bowl ( through salt)
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat with nonstick spray. Fry tortillas on each side until lightly browned.
Layer each tortilla with lettuce, salsa, chicken and queso fresco.