Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Grilled Sirloin with Mango Salsa


I was in the mood for a tropical type meal tonight and this sirloin with fresh mango salsa fit the bill. I served this along with a coconut-ginger Jasmine rice, corn on the cob and a green salad. Yum!

serves 4 ( 4 points +)


  • 1 mango, chopped
  • 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
  • 2 T. red onion, finely chopped
  • 1/4 c. fresh cilantro, chopped
  • 2 T. lime juice
  • 1 lb. lean sirloin
  • salt and pepper to taste


Combine mango with next 4 ingredients ( through lime juice). Add salt to taste. Set aside.

Sprinkle sirloin with salt and pepper and grill to desired doneness. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing thinly against the grain.

Serve salsa over sirloin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...