This soup was just what the title says...
It goes well with cornbread!
serves 4 ( 7 points +)
- 1 c. frozen corn kernels
- 3 ( 15 oz) cans black beans, rinsed and drained and divided
- 1-1/2 c. fat free chicken broth
- 1 ( 14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 T. chili garlic sauce or paste
- salt to taste
- 4 T. Breakstone's fat-free sour cream
Heat a large pot with cooking spray. Add corn and saute until slightly browned.
Place two cans of beans with broth in a blender and puree until smooth. Transfer to the pot with the corn. Add the tomatoes, chili garlic sauce and salt. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes.
Top each serving with 1 T. sour cream.
recipe adapted from "Cooking Light"