Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Maple Sage Pork Tenderloin





This recipe is super easy, fairly quick and very tasty!


serves 4 ( 3 points + )



  • 1 T. sugar-free maple syrup
  • 1 T. fresh chopped sage
  • ½ tsp. salt
  • ¼ tsp. pepper
  • 1 lb. pork tenderloin



Combine first 4 ingredients in a large ziplock bag. Add pork tenderloin, seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place pork on a rack in a roasting pan or on a foil lined baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes or until meat thermometer registers 150-165 degrees. Cover and let stand 10 minutes before slicing.


adapted from Cooking Light

5 comments:

  1. I made this recipe, just for me, this past week.
    Holy, moly, olly!!
    It was super delicious. And I usually don't make pork just for one.
    Now, I have put it into my repertoire. I will serve it for company in the future - and be very proud.
    Thanks, Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it, Eileen!
    Thanks for trying it...even for one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You probably won't see this, but I am not sure what 150-15 degrees on thermoter means?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mikki,
      It was a typo... thanks for catching it! It was supposed to read 150-165 degrees.

      Delete
  4. could you email me @mikkiparkhill@gmail.com with the answer?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...