Monday, December 5, 2011

Ritzy Chicken





An easy, but tasty recipe!


serves 8 ( 7 points + ) 
add additional points for rice (½ c. cooked rice = 3 points+)



  • 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
  • 2 cans Campbell's Healthy Request cream of chicken soup (undiluted)
  • 1 pint fat-free sour cream ( I like Breakstone's)
  • 1 sleeve Ritz crackers, crushed
Spray a 13 x 9 pan with nonstick spray. Line the bottom of the pan with the cooked, cubed chicken.
Mix the soup and sour cream together. Spread over the chicken. Top with crushed crackers and bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes or until heated through and bubbly. Serve over rice if desired.

3 comments:

  1. Yummy! Looks super easy, I'll be trying this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had this tonight! Yum! I used nonfat greek yogurt instead of the sour cream and halved the recipe, since I was only feeding 3. Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krystal,
    Glad you liked it and I am glad you experimented with the Greek Yogurt too! It sounds good!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...