Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Patrician Potatoes

Sorry… I did not get a close-up of this picture.





These potatoes were a real treat for our Easter dinner. I hope you like them!

serves 16 ( 4 points+)

  • 5 lbs. Yukon Gold Potatoes, cubed ( leave skins on)
  • 2 T. butter
  • 1 c. fat-free sour cream
  • 8 oz. reduced fat cream cheese
  • 1 tsp. salt
  • ¼ c. Parmesan cheese, grated
  • paprika
Boil potatoes until tender. Drain and mash with butter, sour cream, cream cheese and salt. Place in a 13 x 9 pan coated with nonstick spray. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and paprika. 
Bake at 350, covered, for 25 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...