Thursday, July 25, 2013

Blueberry Crisp


I love using produce that is in season! This blueberry crisp was gone in the blink of an eye! I hope you like it! I suggest serving warm with a scoop of low-fat vanilla ice-cream. Yum!

serves 9 ( 4 points+)


  • 2 pints fresh blueberries
  • 4 T. sugar
  • 3 T. flour
  • 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon


Topping:

  • 1/4 c. brown sugar
  • 1/2 c. rolled oats
  • 1/4 c. flour
  • 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon
  • 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
  • 1/4 c. light stick butter, cubed
  • 1/4 c. chopped pecans


Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Combine blueberries, sugar, 3 T. flour and cinnamon. Transfer to a 9 inch square baking dish coated with nonstick spray.
In another bowl, combine first 5 topping ingredients. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in nuts. Sprinkle topping over blueberry mixture. Bake 30-35 minutes or until bubbly and topping is browned.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...