A refreshing summer salad, perfect for a lunch or light supper.
serves 4 ( 7 points +)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves ( 4 oz. each)
- 3 T. raspberry preserves, divided
- 1 T. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce, divided
- 1 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 1 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 8 c. fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 small cantaloupe or about 3-4 c. cubed
- 2 c. fresh strawberries, quartered
- 2 T. rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. olive oil
Place 2 T. raspberry preserves, lemon juice, 1 tsp. soy sauce, lemon peel and thyme in a large ziplock bag. Add chicken, seal and turn to coat. Refrigerate 1-2 hours.
Remove chicken from marinade, Grill chicken until no longer pink ( about 4-6 minutes per side). Let chicken stand 5 minutes, slice thinly.
Arrange 2 c. spinach on each plate. Top with equal amounts of cantaloupe, strawberries and grilled chicken.
For dressing, combine vinegar, remaining 1 T. raspberry preserves, 1 tsp. soy sauce and olive oil. Drizzle over salads.