We love this salad in the fall. The original recipe came from my friend at
Cupcakes and Crablegs, but I have lightened it and changed a couple of the ingredients. I hope you like it!
serves 8 ( 4 points+)
- mixed salad greens ( about 10 c.)
- 1/4 c. chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/4 c. dried cranberries
- 1 apple, thinly sliced
- 2 T. crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 2 T. light mayonnaise
- 2 T. sugar-free maple syrup
- 1-1/2 T. tarragon vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- salt and pepper
For dressing, whisk together all ingredients until smooth.
For salad, place lettuce on a large platter. Top with remaining ingredients. Drizzle with dressing.