Easy and delicious!
Serves 8 ( 3 oz. cooked pork with mango salsa = 5 points +)
- 2 ( 1 lb each) pork tenderloins
- salt and pepper
- 2 mangoes, peeled and diced
- 1/4 c. chopped red onion
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. grated lemon rind
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 T. olive oil
- 1 T. cider vinegar
- 1/4 c. chopped, fresh cilantro
Season pork with salt and pepper. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray. Add pork. Brown on all sides and cook until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees. Let stand 5 minutes before thinly slicing.
Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a medium bowl. Season with a dash of salt. Serve with pork.