Light, refreshing, and easy to make!
Serves 6 ( 1-1/2 c. = 3 points +)
- 6 c. watermelon, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 c. coarsely chopped watercress
- 3/4 c. thinly sliced red onion
- 1 English cucumber, halved lengthwise and sliced thinly
- 2 T. chopped fresh mint
- 2 T. chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 T. fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 oz. reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled ( about 1/2 c. )
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Combine mint and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl ( through oil). Add juice mixture and salt to watermelon mixture; toss gently to combine. Sprinkle with feta.