Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Jalepeno Sausage Braid



I made this using what I had around the house.


serves 6 ( 8 points + )



  • 2 cans ( 6 oz. each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough
  • 2 spicy jalepeno chicken sausages ( such as Amy Lu)
  • 6 eggs
  • ¼ c. skim milk
  • ½ c. reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese



Roll biscuit dough into a large rectangle and place on a baking sheet.
Mix eggs with milk, cut sausage in small pieces and stir in with eggs. Heat a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray and add egg/sausage mixture. Cook until eggs are set. Place egg mixture down the center of the biscuit dough rectangle. Sprinkle with cheese. Make slits about 2" wide on each side of the long side of the rectangle. Fold over and twist. Fold ends up on the short side. Bake at 375 until golden. ( about 15 minutes)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...