Saturday, January 8, 2011

Potato Smashers




serves 2 ( 5 points + )

6 small red potatoes ( about ¾ lb. )
2 slices Oscar Mayer fully cooked bacon ( microwaved )
2 T. fat-free Italian dressing
¼ c. reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese

Microwave potatoes until tender.
With the bottom of a glass, flatten the potatoes. Heat a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray. Add the dressing. Cook potatoes in dressing for 2-3 minutes. Turn potatoes, sprinkle with cheese and bacon. Cover and cook until cheese melts.

adapted from "Healthy Cooking"

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh this looks yummy! I love anything with potatoes & cheese =]
    Might try this tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...