Ahh! The fresh taste of summer...burgers on the grill with fresh tomatoes and basil from the garden! This Italian-inspired burger will leave you with fond memories of warm, summer evenings!
serves 6 ( 9 points +)
- 1-1/2 lbs. ground sirloin
- salt, pepper, oregano and garlic powder to taste
- 6 oz. fresh mozzarella, sliced thin
- 2 Roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- fresh basil leaves
- 6 low-calorie buns ( 2 points +)
Combine sirloin with spices and form into 6 patties. Grill until desired doneness. Add cheese and cook until melted. Place burger on bottom half of bun. Top with tomato and basil.