These hearty potatoes are a great dish to go with pork. They are probably one of my all-time favorite potato recipes. I served them with Roast Pork with Plum BBQ Sauce.
serves 16 ( ½ c. = 4 points +)
- 5 lbs. red potatoes, unpeeled and quartered
- ¼ c. fat free sour cream
- ¼ c. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray
- 1 c. reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 c. skim milk
- 8 slices Oscar Mayer fully cooked bacon ( microwaved for 1 minute)
- garlic powder and salt to taste
Boil potatoes until tender; drain.
Add sour cream, butter spray, and milk; mash until creamy. Stir in bacon, cheese, salt and garlic powder.
If not serving immediately, heat in microwave for 1 minute before serving.