This was a nice meal to make on a hot day, because you can make it all in a crock pot.
serves 14 ( 1 burrito = 8 points + ) add points for additional toppings
- 1 boneless pork sirloin roast ( 3 lbs.)
- ¼ c. fat free chicken broth
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 can fat-free refried beans ( 16 oz.)
- 1 can ( 4 oz) diced green chilies
- 14 flour tortillas ( 8 " ) warmed
Place pork roast, taco seasoning and chicken broth in a crock pot. Cook on low for 8-10 hours or until very tender. Shred with a fork. Add refried beans and diced green chilies. Stir to heat through. Spoon ½ c. pork mixture down the center of each tortilla. Fold in sides and roll. Serve with additional toppings if desired.
adapted from "Healthy Cooking"