You may think it strange to combine peaches and tomatoes in a salad, but the flavor is amazing! I hope you like it!
serves 8 ( 1 c. = 2 points + )
- ⅓ c. thinly sliced vertical onion
- 3 ripe peaches, pitted and cut into wedges
- ½ lb. beefsteak tomatoes, cut into wedges
- ½ lb. grape or pear tomatoes, halved
- 2 T. sherry or white wine vinegar
- 1 T. olive oil
- 2 tsp. honey
- ½ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- ½ c. crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ c. basil leaves, torn
Combine first four ingredients in a large bowl. Combine vinegar, oil, salt, pepper and honey. Drizzle over peach mixture. Sprinkle with feta and basil.
from "Cooking Light"