Another great grilling recipe…perfect for summer!
serves 8 ( 10 points +)
- ½ c. canola oil
- ¼ c. lime juice
- 4 tsp. ground cumin
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves ( 4 oz. each)
- 1 c. fat-free spreadable cream cheese
- ⅓ c. chopped, fresh cilantro
- ¼ c. chopped red onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 Healthy Life Buns ( 2 points each)
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
In a large ziplock bag, combine the first 3 ingredients. Add chicken, seal bag, turn to coat and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, cilantro, red onion, salt and pepper; chill until serving.
Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat until no longer pink.
Spread cream cheese mixture onto buns. Layer with avocado, tomatoes and chicken.