This salad is light, filling and full of healthy ingredients. This is perfect for a summer lunch.
Serves 6 (a generous 1 c. = 7 points +)
- 3 c. cooked, cubed boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 c. chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1 can ( 14 oz) artichoke hearts packed in water, drained and chopped
- ½ c. crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- ⅓ c. pitted, chopped Kalamata olives
- ¼ c. finely chopped red onion
- ¼ c. olive oil
- 2 T. tarragon vinegar
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 1-½ tsp. Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
On a large bowl combine the salad ingredients. In another bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat.