This quick and easy recipe is full of fresh flavor! This is perfect for a meatless weeknight meal!
Serves 8 ( about 1-¼ c. = 9 points +)
- 16 oz. fettuccini noodles, Cooked al dente
- 2 T. olive oil
- 2 T. crushed garlic ( from a jar)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 T. dried oregano
- 1 can ( 28 oz) whole tomatoes
- 1 can ( 28 oz) crushed tomatoes
- 5 oz. reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- fresh basil leaves
- 1 oz. shaved Parmesan
In a saucepan, heat olive oil. Add garlic and cook until fragrant. Add both cans of tomatoes, salt, pepper and oregano. Bring to a boil, crushing the tomatoes with a spoon. Stir in cream cheese and cook until melted. Stir in drained pasta. Transfer to a serving bowl. top with fresh basil and shaved Parmesan.