This dish was not only quick, it was beautiful and delicious. I hope you like it!
serves 8 ( 5 points +)
- 3-4 T. lime juice, divided
- 8 ( 4 oz) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 can ( 15 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 roasted red pepper, diced
- 1/4 c. finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 c. chopped, fresh cilantro
- 1 c. diced avocado
- salt and pepper to taste
Brush chicken with 2 T. lime juice and let stand for 10 minutes. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat with nonstick spray.
Cook chicken for 3-4 minutes per side or until browned and juices run clear.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine black beans, red pepper, red onion, cilantro and avocado. Add 1-2 T. lime juice and salt to taste. Serve salsa over chicken.