A light, spring-time dessert!
serves 18 ( 5 points +)
- 1/2 c. ( 1 stick) light stick butter
- 1 c. flour
- 1/2 c. finely chopped pecans
- 8 oz. reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 12 oz. Cool Whip Free, divided
- 2 boxes instant, sugar-free lemon pudding
- 3 c. skim milk
Preheat oven to 350
Melt butter in a saucepan. Stir in flour and pecans. Press into the bottom of a 13 x 9 pan. Bake for 15 minutes. Cool completely.
Beat cream cheese with powdered sugar until smooth. Fold in 4 oz. Cool Whip Free.
Spread cream cheese mixture over crust.
Beat pudding with milk. Spread over cream cheese layer. Top with remaining Cool Whip. Cover and refrigerate until serving.