This salad recipe from "Cooking Light" is just packed full of all kinds of flavor! This would make a nice, light lunch or a great accompaniment to a light dinner.
serves 4 ( 6 points + )
- 2 T. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp. honey
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- 2 T. olive oil
- 1 T. freshly chopped mint
- 1 ( 6.5 oz) package sweet butter lettuce mix
- 2 large peaches, cut into wedges
- 3 oz. very thinly sliced prosciutto, cut into 1" pieces
- 3 oz. ricotta salata cheese, divided into four equal pieces ( you can substitute feta or goat cheese as well)
- 2 T. dry roasted sunflower seed kernels
Combine first four ingredients, stirring with a whisk. Gradually drizzle in olive oil. Stir in mint.
Combine lettuce and peach wedges; drizzle with dressing. Arrange about 2 c. salad in each of four bowls. Top with prosciutto, 1 piece of ricotta salata and 2 tsp. sunflower kernels.