serves 4 ( 1 tostada = 7 points+)
- 2 T. fat-free sour cream
- 2 T. fat-free chicken broth
- 2 T. lime juice
- 2 tsp canola oil
- salt to taste
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ avocado
- ¼ c. fresh cilantro
- 1 T. canola oil
- 4 ( 6") flour or whole wheat tortillas
- 2 c. shredded skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken breast
- 1 c. shredded iceberg lettuce
- ½ c. chopped tomato
- ¼ c. reduced fat shredded cheddar
Combine first 8 ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add ¾ tsp. oil. Cook one tortilla for 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Repeat procedure with remaining 2-¼ tsp. oil and remaining tortillas.
Top each tortilla with ½ c. chicken, ¼ c. lettuce, 2 T. tomatoes, 1 T. cheese and drizzle with avocado dressing.
adapted from "Cooking Light"