This recipe has a lot of great texture and flavor. If you like Thai food, you should like this!
serves 2 ( 7 points + )
- 1 c. shredded, skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken
- ⅓ c. thinly sliced green onion
- 2 T. thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 2 T. peanut satay sauce
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. chili garlic sauce
- ½ c. bean sprouts
- 2 T. matchstick cut carrots
- 1 ( 6") whole wheat pita, cut in half ( use pita pockets)
Toss all ingredients ( except pita) in a bowl. Fill two pita halves with chicken mixture.