This salad is so full of fun flavors and textures. I hope you like it!
serves 6 ( 4 points + )
- 5 slices bacon, cooked crisp
- 1 T. olive oil
- 2 slices, sourdough bread ( 1 oz. each) cubed
- 8 c. fresh spinach
- ½ c. red onion, sliced thinly
- 1 c. grape tomatoes, halved
- ¼ c. light mayonnaise
- 1 T. white vinegar
- 1 T. fresh lemon juice
- ¼ c. low-fat buttermilk
- 3 T. crumbled feta cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
For salad, heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add bread cubes and cook until toasted
Combine spinach, onion, tomatoes and crumbled bacon in a large bowl.
For dressing, whisk together all ingredients. Pour half of the dressing over the salad and toss to coat. Top salad with croutons and drizzle with remaining dressing.