|shown with only one slice of bread. You can deduct 2 points if you use only one slice of bread.|
This sandwich is sure to satisfy your appetite!
serves 4 ( 12 points + )
- 1 T. olive oil
- 4 ( 4 oz) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp. lime juice
- 1 medium avocado, peeled and mashed
- 8 ( 1 oz) slices sourdough bread, toasted
- 4 green leaf lettuce leaves
- tomato, sliced
- 4 slices reduced fat bacon, cooked crisp
Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Sprinkle chicken with garlic, salt and pepper. Add to pan and cook until chicken is no longer pink; slice.
Combine avocado with lime juice and a little salt.
Spread avocado mixture on one slice of bread. Top with lettuce, tomato, chicken and bacon. Top with remaining slice of bread.
adapted from "Cooking Light"