Easy, quick and satisfying!
serves 6 ( 7 points +)
- 6 oz. uncooked whole wheat egg noodles
- 1-¼ lb. sirloin, trimmed and sliced thinly
- 8 oz. fresh, sliced mushrooms
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 c. fat-free sour cream (Breakstone's)
- 2 tsp. beef bouillon granules
- ½ c. water
- 2 T. flour
- salt and pepper to taste
Cook egg noodles according to package.
Meanwhile, heat a large non-stick skillet coated with cooking spray. Add beef, mushrooms and onion. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook until vegetables are tender and meat is no longer pink.
In a medium bowl, whisk together sour cream, beef bouillon granules, flour and water. Add to beef mixture. Heat until bubbling ( 1-2 minutes). Serve beef over noodles.