serves 4 ( 1 crab cake with yogurt sauce = 4 points +)
- 2 T. thinly sliced green onion
- 1/2 T. light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. grated lemon rind
- 1tsp. fresh lemon juice
- black pepper to taste
- 1 egg white
- 1/3 c. Panko Japanese bread crumbs
- 8 oz. lump crab meat, shell pieces removed
- 1-1/2 T. canola oil
- 3 T. low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. dried dill
For crab cakes, combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir in pankp. Add crab meat; stir to combine. Let stand 10 minutes.
Divide crab mixture into 4 patties.
Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray. Add oil.
Add patties to pan; cook 3-4 minutes per side or until golden. Remove from pan and keep warm.
For sauce, whisk all ingredients together. Serve sauce over crab patties.