Monday, April 14, 2014

Nectarine Salad With Ricotta and Pecans




This is a wonderfully quick and easy spring or summer salad that is loaded with flavor!

serves 4 ( 4 points +)
Salad:

  • 6 c. mixed greens
  • 1 nectarine, thinly sliced
  • 1/2 c. low-fat ricotta cheese
  • 1/4 c. chopped pecans, toasted


Dressing:

  • 1 T. olive oil
  • 1 T. flavored vinegar ( I used a peach white balsamic)
  • 1 tsp. honey
  • 1/2 tsp. dijon mustard
  • salt and pepper to taste


Place 1-1/2 c. mixed greens on each plate. Top with nectarine, 2 T. ricotta and 1 T. pecans.

For dressing, whisk all ingredients together until well blended. Drizzle over salads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...