Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Garlic, Cheddar and Bacon Mashed Potatoes



These hearty potatoes are a great dish to go with pork. They are probably one of my all-time favorite potato recipes. I served them with Roast Pork with Plum BBQ Sauce.

serves 16 ( ½ c. = 4 points +)


  • 5 lbs. red potatoes, unpeeled and quartered
  • ¼ c. fat free sour cream
  • ¼ c. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray
  • 1 c. reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1 c. skim milk
  • 8 slices Oscar Mayer fully cooked bacon ( microwaved for 1 minute)
  • garlic powder and salt to taste


Boil potatoes until tender; drain.
Add sour cream, butter spray, and milk; mash until creamy. Stir in bacon, cheese, salt and garlic powder.
If not serving immediately, heat in microwave for 1 minute before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...