Sunday, June 5, 2011

Summer Peach and Tomato Salad

You may think it strange to combine peaches and tomatoes in a salad, but the flavor is amazing! I hope you like it!





serves 8 ( 1 c. = 2 points + )

  • ⅓ c. thinly sliced vertical onion
  • 3 ripe peaches, pitted and cut into wedges
  • ½ lb. beefsteak tomatoes, cut into wedges
  • ½ lb. grape or pear tomatoes, halved
  • 2 T. sherry or white wine vinegar
  • 1 T. olive oil
  • 2 tsp. honey
  • ½ tsp. salt
  • ⅛ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
  • ½ c. crumbled feta cheese
  • ¼ c. basil leaves, torn


Combine first four ingredients in a large bowl. Combine vinegar, oil, salt, pepper and honey. Drizzle over peach mixture. Sprinkle with feta and basil.

from "Cooking Light"

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! This looks amazing!!!! Can't wait to try it! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Roz!
    Let me know how you like it!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...