Thursday, May 19, 2011

Strawberry Mint Iced-Tea

We've been making some iced-tea around here lately and today I decided to try a new twist. It was very refreshing and summer-y! I think next time I may add some fresh strawberrries!



serves 8 ( 0 points +) add additional points for sweetener

6 Celestial Seasonings Strawberry tea bags
2 mint tea bags
4 c. boiling water
3 c. cold water
ice

Steep tea bags in boiling water for 6-7 minutes. Remove tea bags and add sweetener if using ( I used honey) Pour over ice water. Serve with fresh strawberries if desired.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pointless Meals, This is very interesting blog post thanks for sharing. You will have similar weight loss when using Phentermine or Phentramin-d Phentermine Diet Pills

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...